June & July Tour Dates

Our plans for June and July are coming together. Still a few more dates to add, but we’ll be in Memphis, Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Houston, Dallas, Austin, Albuquerque, Scottsdale, Salt Lake City and Arvada, CO, in June. And Camden, Annapolis, Knoxville, Asheville and Atlanta in July. Click here for more details.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

This entry was posted on Monday, May 17th, 2010 at 4:57 pm and is filed under Tour Dates. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

7 Responses to “June & July Tour Dates”

1. Jennifer Sturge Says:

May 25th, 2010 at 4:58 pm

I can’t wait for Annapolis! This will be the third time we’ve seen the Junkies at the Rams Head (a favorite venue). All told, this will be my husband and my 8th Junkies show since we’ve been married. The best part of the Annapolis show is that the 8th show falls two days before my 38th birthday. Happy Birthday to me. Now, if only Margo could sing one of my favorite songs – Leaving Normal or Sun Comes Up, It’s Tuesday Morning!

2. Brent Milner Says:

June 1st, 2010 at 10:40 am

Thank you so much for including Scottsdale on the tour. What a treat, the venue is walking distance from my apartment! I’ve been a fan since The Caution Horses, and we’re usually skipped on these tours. I don’t blame you though; this desert heat is intense in June. Let me know if I should bring popsicles or something to help keep y’all cool.

3. Jeff Carlson Says:

June 13th, 2010 at 7:23 pm

Thrilled to hear you will be in Atlanta. The Variety Playhouse is wonderful. Can’t wait to see all of you again.

4. Bernie Caldwell Says:

June 13th, 2010 at 8:05 pm

We enjoyed your performance in Baton Rouge at the Manship Theater!

Can i get a song list from you?

Bernie

5. jamie hildreth Says:

June 16th, 2010 at 3:19 pm

June16th at 5:15 PM
    I was at the show last night at the House of Blues in Houston and the show was excellent. I have been a fan for years and this was the first time I have had the opportunity to catch a live show. Whenever they return to Houston I will be there. One thing—–I was very disappointed that Margo did not sing Misguided Angel. That was the one song I was really looking forward to hearing live.Was there a reason for this or am I wrong in assuming this is one of their most popular songs and should be included in every live show ?
    Jamie

6. Mary Gibbins Says:

June 17th, 2010 at 10:44 am

So excited about the Lakewood show in Dallas tonight! Last time was at the Gypsy Tea Room. Before that was the (now defunct) KDGE Birthday Bash. Cowboy Junkies ALWAYS deliver!! Looking forward to another night of magic. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

7. WEBSTERLynnette Says:

July 16th, 2010 at 6:29 pm

If you are willing to buy real estate, you would have to get the personal loans. Furthermore, my mother usually uses a collateral loan, which occurs to be really reliable.