The Wilderness on sale today

The Wilderness is officially on-sale today at all your favourite sites and stores (including our own). Amazon is offering the album as a digital download for only $5.99 all of this week. They are also selling Demons and Renmin Park for only $5.99 all month. Enjoy the music.

Tags: , ,

This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 27th, 2012 at 7:24 am and is filed under news. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

10 Responses to “The Wilderness on sale today”

1. Jeff Says:

March 27th, 2012 at 11:20 am

I’ve been looking forward to The Wilderness being released today. I pre-ordered it (and prepaid) some time ago, but I have not received an active download link. How can I access the music I have purchased?

2. Mark Says:

March 27th, 2012 at 2:22 pm

Yes, wondering the same thing here. My receipt link says will be available 03/27 04:06 pm sst? It’s 4:15 pm in Manitoba.

Thanks

3. Fred McGregor Says:

March 27th, 2012 at 2:30 pm

Same thing. I think i have purchased twice. I think i predpaid sometime ago, and now have paid again. BUt still no download.

4. brian Says:

March 27th, 2012 at 3:38 pm

I have gone through this before with TopSpin. I don’t think that they email you a link for pre-orders. The original emailed receipt has a link at the top to direct you to your Live Receipt on the web. This should have the download link. But as of 5:34 CST on 3-27 it does not. The link is still inactive.

5. Daniel Sweeney Says:

March 27th, 2012 at 3:44 pm

Same problem here – prepaid a while back and no active link on receipt e-mail. I try to pre-order cuz I heard it somehow helps the artist. But, this is crazy.

6. Bob Says:

March 27th, 2012 at 5:07 pm

Same frustrating story here. No active download link on the preorder “Live Receipt”.

7. Chris Says:

March 27th, 2012 at 7:26 pm

Pre-ordered and pre-paid….No active link on the confirmation email or at Topspin.
    Is anybody at Zendesk available?

8. Paul Says:

March 27th, 2012 at 7:37 pm

Same here, I preordered but still haven’t gotten the link. Very annoying…

9. brian Says:

March 27th, 2012 at 7:50 pm

Guess I should have waited and not pre-ordered. Paid $10.99 at pre-order for what I could have gotten for $5.99 today at Amazon. And I still don’t have my download.

10. Chris Says:

March 27th, 2012 at 8:50 pm

Received the download email. Working. Good stuff.