CBC Glenn Gould Concert

The concert that we performed on March 14th at Glen Gould Theater is now up on their website for all to enjoy. As usual the techies at CBC did a great job recording the concert. Check it out.

This entry was posted on Saturday, March 31st, 2012 at 10:38 am and is filed under news. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

8 Responses to “CBC Glenn Gould Concert”

1. muletat2004@yahoo.ca Says:

March 31st, 2012 at 11:22 pm

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!! A Few Bags Of Grain is haunting, And not to sound cliche but Sweet Jane is THE best version I have heard!

2. EFG Says:

April 2nd, 2012 at 5:40 am

I 2nd the above comment on Sweet Jane. I love how every time I’ve heard you guys do Sweet Jane it’s been different. Loved the whole concert……

3. Barry Says:

April 4th, 2012 at 4:36 pm

You all are ROCKING THIS OUT!! Many thanks for the ability to download, playing now on my JBL L200 Studio Masters and it’s like you’re playing in my home- I don’t believe in god or heaven – I believe in this moment and seeing you soon. You continue to amaze me, as a band you are as great as ever!!

4. Clark Says:

April 6th, 2012 at 8:26 pm

Terrific concert! Hard to believe you were at the end of an exhausting road trip. Sorry to be clueless, but how do you download the concert? I only know how to stream it.

5. Clark Says:

April 6th, 2012 at 8:29 pm

Great concert! Hard to believe it was at the end of an exhausting road trip. Sorry to be clueless, but I only know how to stream the concert. How do I download it?

6. Barry Says:

April 7th, 2012 at 5:21 am

Hey Clark- go to the forum section and Glenn Gould post, scroll down and you will find the link to download- it gives about 57min of the show- primarily off Nomad and Sweet Jane + Don’t Let it Bring you Down in MP3 format. Unfortunately not complete however really great versions of the Nomad tracks and 2 oldies but goodies- hope this helps- I checked this am to make sure the link was still active. Peace Barry

7. Stephan Says:

April 9th, 2012 at 10:54 am

Thanks for sharing this wonderful concert. Hope to be seeing you sooner or later in Germany on your fourteenth leg of the tour. I´ll keep on listening in the meantime,

8. Clark Says:

April 10th, 2012 at 10:42 pm

Thanks, Barry! Again, I did not scroll down far enough. I see them in a week. First time. Starting to shiver involuntarily because I know they are going be great, and then some.